sometime in life, it's being unfair
i will just be the sinner for this time then.
i know that I'm now in a big mess.
a big mess
after attend the briefing today, i know that i will be the sinner if I'm gonna to pull out
but what can i do?
am i in the wrong?
why do i feel so pain in my heart when i know i have to leave Singapore?
why do i feel so down when i know i have to leave Singapore?
is not all because of
but is because of
do you know I'm really struggling within me?
baby said that this is the 1st time she saw me look so......
sweetheart said that this is the 1st time she saw me look so down and did not talk at all
babe said that this is the 1st time she saw me crying
i got 3 girlfriends before so i got 3 comments from them
okay, i really feel the pain and hurt so much X 10000000000000000 times
okay, i really feel the giddiness within me whenever I'm reminded of this
okay, i really losing myself over everything
I really mean it
I'm serious
I'm not faking
I'm not lying
I'm not joking
I'm not kidding
I'm really emotionally and physically tired.
just let me go and don't hold me on
I'm really sorry.
♥ 9:12 PM