[ TODAY ]
Early in the morning, Maisy woke me up.
But luckily she did so, because i almost overslept.
This means i almost late for my event.
Lucky I'm not.
PHEW~~~~
We went for the event after everyone reached.
Well, now i know coffee even better than last time, and i love coffee even more. :D
After the event, around 12.30pm plus plus, Shu Jun asked whether wanna lunch together, but due to we have other things on, we chose not to have lunch with her. -.-"
PSPS
There is always a next time. :D
Maisy, Nana and i went to MS.
Had Long John, hmm, actually only Maisy ate.
After Maisy left, Nana and i went to GV, bought the tickets, Monsters VS Aliens.
Went to Xin Wang for our lunch.
Nana said the food is not nice at all, well i think she will not go back there to eat anymore.
After that, went to Suntec walk walk awhile.
Then back to MS, watched our movie.
LOL
The movie is so so FUNNY.
I laughed like hell. -.-"
Practically everyone were laughing like hell.
After the show, headed back home.
I'm so so so TIRE
Tomorrow I'm going to MS again. -.-"
Meeting my sweeties. :D
So so qi tai tomorrow.
We will have fun tomorrow.!
P.S: i gave you the cup, does it consider a surprise? It seems you're not.P.S: e last 3rd msg i sent u, i mean it, because i do not want to hear it anymore.