Today the 3th day, the moment i online, i saw you.
We chatted awhile, did not talk much, maybe you are busy
Are you still use to the place over there?
I think you are getting more and more use to it le ba.
Today school was really really SUCKS!
I'm really really very ANGRY today.
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!
Shall not talk about it, will just spoilt my mood.
After school, saw tata and sam, funny things happened along the way as we were walking out.
Pushing and laughters were along with us. LOL
I push tata, amanda push me. -.-"
Funny hor? :x
Then after that, went to YMCA with Nana and Henry, need to hand in the forms for the camp de.
Then ate, then Nana went home while Henry and me went to Woodlands CheckPoint Sheng Siong, bought all the stuffs we need for tomorrow fund-raising.
Hope tomorrow will turn out well. =)
Tomorrow gonna attend a course. AWMAN!!! >.-
I'm tired le ar.
♥ 10:37 PM