Things should not have turn out in this way.
But it seems you do not cherish the chance.
I have nothing to say.
I'm just too speechless when i look at you.
Currently I'm on MC.
Seriously SICK NOW.
This morning when my mum woke me up, my legs are just too wobbly. -.-"
Almost fall when I'm walking out of my room. :x
Lucky i did not fell. If not, my face would be like -.-""""""
Then went down to see doctor, and the doctor gave me cough syrup, flu medicine, fever pills and the lotion that i need to put it on my eyelid.
My views now a bit blur blur. -.-"
Maybe it's time i need to have a good rest now.
Gonna do project now, so blog till here.
P.S: It has been awhile i did not receive your email and i did not send you emails anymore too.
♥ 2:22 PM