Okay, school today was total down boring. -.-
I went to class at 9plus and my class ended at 10plus.
Damm **** right?
I went to school seems very fun hor?
Anyway, we were given new project again. :x
Went home, do this and that then 3plus went out again.
Met Emily at YCK.
HAHA.
I'm a bit bit late.
1st time she waited for me ar, LOL
Went to book BTT. sigh.
Then took bus to yishun, walked walked and buy things.
Then back-ed home. =)
Ate my dinner, watched television.
By right, tomorrow there is no school for me only, because i do not need to take NAFA.
By left, i have to go school, because i have to attend a talk.
Conclusion: I only go school for the talk then go back home.
sigh.
P.S: why do you make me hate you? seriously, if i can choose, i won't choose to hate you.
P.S: how to <3 unselfishly?
P.S: my <3, my valentine
you should really think, it's ain't my fault to see this matter turn out in this way.
P.S: my mood is super super down, it's been days already, it's tiring to smile in front when u don't feel like doing so. [ fake smile ] :]
♥ 11:46 PM