Okay, now I'm msn-ing with Wawa. ^^V
So happy.
Finally talk to her le.
And kinda of long. ^^V
OMG, I'm so so HIGH now, because finally!!!!!
And i promised her that i will send an email to her, update her what is happening at my side during the time she is not with me.
I will do so, and she also say that she will reply me. ^^V
This is really brain-cracking question.
I will seriously think hard.
But present i will still give it to her.
Actually i got so many many questions to ask, but think again, i will not ask, because it will be so weird if i ask.
Even though i do not have any feeling now, but still i wish that i will be able to treat you as good as in the past.
Is it hard to do so?
I don't know.
But i will try.
♥ 10:34 PM