Okay, I'm back to blogging again.
Well well well, I'm super super fed up with the projects already.
I'm just gonna kill by projects. :x
Today - SERVICE DAY.
Damm fuck up. I seriously mean it, is SUPER SUPER FUCK UP.
Because i broke 1 tea cup and many things cropped up in between.
Group 2 came in and eat.
I do not have any hatred with them, but but they are just simply ridicules.
Because they asked for so many butters, and chilli sauce, which really makes Amanda and i were so fuck up with it. [ exclude B2 ar. =) ]
Then Eric was up selling the Amber Kisses, which adds total of 20 glasses of it.
Making Amanda and i were so busy making the drinks out, then the next problem was, the high ball glass was not enough at all.
Damm fuck up right????!!!!!
Then after school, we waited for Tata and went to have our ice cream.
Half price, not bad lor. -.-"
Then walked around CWP, saw a number of things, wanted to buy but no money, though I'm working now.
LOL.
Oh ya, June part of F1, I'm working for it, anyone want to join?
Just drop me a SMS.
Amanda is gonna be with me, OH MY GOD, both of us will be sticking with one another till the day i go for my camp. ( 4days )
And the camp will be more fun. =)
And and i will get to know, OPPS, shhh~~~~~~~
It's a TOP SECRET.
Hope the camp will be very fun and memorable. :D
Then followed after my camp, if I'm not wrong, might be a possibility that i will continue work the June part F1. :D :D :D :D :D
Hopefully it will, it means there will be more money coming in. :D
Then school will be starting real real soon.
AWMAN. -.-"
My time is passing faster and faster. -.<