[ Friday ]
Morning went to see doctor, then came back home.
Watch television. -.-"
I'm so so sick, and i actually forget eat my medicine when I'm home-d. -.-
Then i slept till 4.30pm, Ming Hui called me to wake up, because I'm supposed to meet her and Emily for dinner, and this girl is so so FUNNY, asked her to call me half an hour earlier before her class ends, in the end she called me straight only right after her class.
Lucky I'm fast, within 20mins i reached CWP.
Phew~~
I'm not late hor.
Instead of me, Ming Hui and Emily were late. -.-"
LOL
I waited for them.
After they came, we went for our dinner.
And the most funniest part is that CWP's 5th floor car park whatever caught fire. -.-"
And everyone of us were made to leave the place.
Luckily, our dinner we had finish eating.
HAHA.
We went to Civic's behind to slack and talk talk.
And guess what?
We actually spent 3hours to talk. -.-"
And and I'm really really wanna say THANK YOU.
I simply love you girls.
I know you guys only 4years plus plus, and we are really really not close at all, but yesterday we said so so many things.
Though you grils may not be able to help me, but still i wanna thanks you girls lending your ears to me. :D :D :D :D :D
Just remember I'm always here for you both too. :D
After the talking session, headed back home and sleep.