I'm so so tire, i've been sleeping today, woke up at 9plus, ate my breakfast, i went back to sleep again. -.-zzZz
I don't know why ar, i slept till 3plus, went out to CWP, bought some stuffs back.
Half way Henry called me, and the 1dt sentence he said was," yo, bro, where are you?"
LOL.
I was like huh?
You sure you called the correct number ma?
And he said of course correct la.
LOL
Anyway, I'm not free to go down find you guys la.
I'm outside already ok?
Went home about 6plus, too tire to continue walk around. :x
Today, C.Y called me, asked me what had happened, but but I'm too too tire, and i'm sleeping so i told her i will call her back later again, but i did not ar, so i'll guess have to call her later in the night.
♥ 7:48 PM