I had a great day today!
I saw Enqi, Jasmine & J.W
And i had a long chat with Jas.
And Enqi actually working at the same place with me.
HAHA.
I did not know till i saw her in the toilet.
Then she was like, "eh eh"
And i was like," eh eh why are you here?"
Both of us were super funny la. LOL
Then accompany her walked around Ang Mo Kio then went back together to NTUC and work.
I waited her till 9pm and went back together.
Got to know 1 new girl.
Haha.
Super super funny.
Because Qi forgot her name. -.-"
And she's super young!
17 ONLY!
Sec 5!
LOL
Not young till anywhere la i know. -.-"
*NEWS*
I'm super super SAD!
Because everyday my class will be from 8am to 6pm.
Practicall is till 6pm, if not also will end around 5pm.
Well it does not make any difference, it's just 1 hour.
Well better than nothing la. -.-"
Then projects projects & projects.
All nothing but all projects and only Tuesday have Amber.
BORING!!
Well at least than staying in class doing nothing, but sit, talk and chat or sleeping! :x