Yo yo yo, I'm back to blog again.
Anyway, I did not go missing la.
Just did not manage to blog over the weekends what I'm doing. =p
HAHA
I'm just too too tired to update, even though i got online till wee hours..? -.-"
HAHA, funny right? Online till wee hours yet i did not update, except the one i had updated yesterday.? I guess so.
Anyway, over the weekend, I'm working, and guess who i saw.?
OH MY GOD, over the past few years, i thought i would never see you again, but i saw you again. -.-""""""
We seem to be strangers, never even say a "hi." Well, i guess is because of.. haiz, speechless.
Anyway, remember that no matter what happen, just come and find me.
Remember the days. haiz.
I had worked back as promoter, wee wee, cool man, i love this job, so flexible hours and a easy job, and the most important is that you will really see a ot of people and know a lot of people. :D :D :D
This was how I trained myself to know others even though I'm a shy person. :x
But really thanks to this job, it really got me a lot of new friends, and the most funniest part is all i know de, are all girls. -.-"
Guys have, but not as much as girls. .__."
The air-con seems no need money de, full blast, causing me to be so so cold, especially the weather was like ~~~ RAINING.!!
HAIZ. A BAD DAY. And is 2 in one row. -.-"""""
Shall not said more about it. _|_ DEAD
Once said before,"learn to give before accepting."
I'm emotionally and physically tired listening of what you said. _|_
I'm emotionally and physically tired. _|_
小学篱笆旁的蒲公英
是记忆里有味道的风景
午睡操场传来蝉的声音
多少年后也还是很好听
将愿望折纸飞机寄成信
因为我们等不到那流星
认真投决定命运的硬币
却不知道到底能去哪里
一起长大的约定
那样清晰
打过勾的我相信
说好要一起旅行
是你如今
唯一坚持的任性
[ one of the part is missing due to.. haiz will try to put in]
一起长大的约定
那样真心
与你聊不完的曾经
而我已经分不清
你是友情
还是错过的爱情
This song will only forever remind me one thing.
Whenever i listens to it, it will only cause me..
Whenever i listens to it, it will only remind me..
Whenever i listen to it, it will only tell me..
Whenever i listen to it, it will only say..
This song now can most represent me now.
I like this song only 1 simple reason that is..
I like this song only because..
Many of many likes
Like how i like
Many of many likes