Today went to school, at 10am!
I'm so so tire.
LOL
Not enough sleep ar.
I was late today, because supposedly i meet Nana 8.30am to have breakfast before we go to school, but but i overslept!
So so i was LATE!
I reached Clementi at 9am. -.-"
But still we went to have our breakfast, Mac.
Buy take away, because kinda of no sits inside ar.
Then went to school, and the weather was super super BAD.
Raining like cats and dogs. -.-"
We were partly drenched ar.
But anyway, we did manage to reach the school. :D
And we proceed to do our videos.
At least we managed to clear everything ar.
Then after everything we have, we went to Plaza Sing to watch movie. :D
The movies we watched:
[o] Paul Blart: Mall Cop
[o] Hotel for dogs
Both are very nice.
I will rate like 8/10
The mall cop, everyone in the cinema were laughing super super hard and loud ar.
HAHA.
Especially Nana. =p
There are more movies we want to catch.
DMC!
But is filling fast ar, so we did not manage to watch it today, anyway, i will bring you go watch one day. =)
We settled our dinner at Yoshinoya.
Then we went home.
Tomorrow will be another long day for me, as for her, hmm, food or hibernate?