[ SATURDAY ] 14 MARCH 2009
Okay, stop nagging me, i know my post always 1 day later right?
What to do, I'm not in a mood to blog now, that's why I'm always 1 day later then blog.
Okay, not always but this few days?
Yesterday went to work as usual, my sales is still maintaining on the tip top.
But but but but
I'm not in a very good mood.
sooooooooooooooooooooooo
I did not speak much.
I do not even wanted to smile.
Simply mood super super down.
Not because of anything.
Wawa said that is it because i never ~~~
Okay, but i can say that is not about that.
I don't know why whenever my mood is super super down, only her, wawa is able to make me talk to her.
Cause she knows what I'm thinking even before i say anything.
That's why she will bomb me with lots and lots of messages despite her free messages has over.
Anyway, thanks thanks.
Going to work now, will update when I'm back, and will also update for the holidays what I'm going to do.
♥ 9:11 AM