Kinda of so so TIRE, after had a jog earlier on.
Today i start work at 10am, but as usual, I'm always early for my work, thus i also end early.
Today my sales was super duper GOOD GOODY.!!!!
I'm so so PROUD OF IT.!
Anyway, I'm still sick, the people there could see it man. Oh shit.!
Got home around 5plus, i slack and watch television.
Then as usual, i went for a jog at 7pm. Feel so energetic after though I'm still sick.
I was on the phone when i ended my work and till i reached home I'm still on the phone.
It was when I'm about to go for a jog, we hanged up.
Haiz, sometimes I think, if in a relationship, there is no trust, what's the point of being together.? Just for the sake of being together or it's just a habit to have this special person beside you.? Support you, care for you, love you, be there for you whenever you want.
Or is it you just don't want to lose this person.? Perhaps you don't love this special person, but for being the sake of not losing this special person, so choose to be together.?
If there is no trust in a relationship, what's the point of being together.? Even though you love this special so so much vice verse too.
But what's what's the point...??!!
No trust means no trust.
Are you gonna convince yourself, by keep telling yourself say, i really trust you no matter what, i won't ask you any questions even i really have doubts.
If you really have doubts but you don't dare to ask, is equivalent you have no trust to that special person.
So what's what's the point of being together.?
Or you changed yourself to prove to that special person that you are willing to change.
But if you really had changed to another person, what's the point of being together again.?
Because the person that gave you the first impression is the very first that you like, i mean the character, not others.
Then if this person changed, will you still accept the person for what this person being.?
I doubt so, because I'm this kind of person, as in, I'm not able to accept that person or whoever it is, who changed.
So overall of this above topic is, what's the point of being together if there is no trust in a relationship, or what's the point of being together if the person is willing to change to another person that your heart wants the person to be.?
Well, i guess i won't be so willing to change just for the sake of being together. If i love/like a person, i will change, i will change for a better person, as in, i will really put this person as my priority.
I will love, care and pamper this special person till always.
Change for a better person, is to keep this relationship keep going, but not to end it.
Change to a person that how your partner wants, is to end it.
Well, if anyone know what I'm saying, do message to my handphone and tell me how you feel about it. And how do you think about this topic.
I know there are people who read my blog especially my dear little little friends, don't think i don't know that you read lor, i not stupid de lor.
Even though i privated my blog, i know how you manage to read it, because..~~
Ah yo, i also can say i stupid la. WA LAO
Anyway, blog till here.
Tomorrow I'm gonna have exams, and i did not read anything yet.
OH GOSH.!!