HOLIDAY STARTS FROM TODAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA.
Does it make a difference?
Okay, i don't think so.
One day earlier only.
lol.
Anyway, I'm I'm getting getting getting more and more ~~~ daladala. Guess yourself.
Anyway, school today was boring?
Only go school, talk craps and and MONEY fly out from my wallet.........~~~~ S$20
LOL
Because of the class chalet. HAHA.
Anyway, I'll hope that the chalet will be super super fun and and and NO LOST OF ANYTHING!!
If there is, for sure i will curse the thief like HELL. I mean it man.
Alcohol will be provided by FANG & MYSELF.
Mixtures will be provided by TING.
HAHA
Will everybody be drunk? -.-
Because all are hard liq.
Hmm, shall test everyone's alcohol limit man, except those who are underage.
Law stated, under age of 18, cannot drink alcohol.
LOL
Not my fault, the law set de.
Oh ya, today gave Nana 2 notebook.
Hmm, small small notebook.
Hope she will like it.
Okay, i need to do videos again.
5 MORE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a COMPUTER GENIUS NOW.
Anyway, my lappy is gonna really be very very down REAL SOON.
Blog till here, I'm tire.