HELLO!
I'm going to Batam tomorrow, and and I need to report at at 7am. -.-
I'm so so freaking tire lor. lol
Anyway, will take lots of pictures if I'm able to take. =)
Today went out with M.H.
Watched Dragonball Evolution & Street Fighter: The legend of Chun-Li.
These 2 movies super super nice.
Ok, the 1st one, is super super FUNNY, M.H & me, can't stop laughing. HAHA.
Then the 2nd one, is the storyline nice. Not really that funny, more onto actions. Damm cool.
Went to Comics Collection, see see here & there, Yishun Comics Collection is BIG BIG BIG.
Many many things to see see =)
Then went to the extention of N.P, see see here & there, bought some stuffs.
After the movie session ended, went to N.P Cold Storage to see see again. LOL
Bought ice-cream!!
Our childhood ice-cream. LOL.
Bought the Paddle Pop rainbow ice-cream.
HAHA.
Then went back home, basically my day was like that. =)
Will update again when I'm back from my trip. =)
I stood when standing is not easy. - Legend of Chun-Li
Something worth fighting for. - Legend of Chun-Li
Always have faith in yourself- Dragonball Evolution