<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2460171755709109667?origin\x3dhttp://backatone-nightmare.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
don't rely on me.
i'm your soul.



A.O.Z.Y does not belong to here
no one can understand me, so don't bother to understand me then.
I'm utterly dead, and won't be revive.
no one is here to save.

Desires

tops & bottoms
HP


hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Amanda
nana :D
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today is a super super long long long day for me. Report school at 8.45am, -.- zzZZz
Damn early right? I think so, guess what i dreamt last night, i actually dreamt that i slap a person. Well, the person is just a person who wears mask everyday. =x

Then after school, need to do some videos, well, everyone are camera-shy, HAHA.
A lot people saw my video cam, everyone seem like running away.
But we were lucky, we managed to record a few. That's better then nothing.

Then after that, Nana followed me back home and put down my stuffs and off we go, to AMK Hub.
I brought her to Fish & Co to have our dinner. =)
But she choose that to eat, at first i said Subway, then when we reached Subway, guess what?
TONS OF PEOPLE WERE THERE.
So we missed that.
Then i said,"Fish & Co or MOS burger"
She said,"i will choose the 1st one"
So off we go to Fish & Co.
And we sat very very inside. Well, a very private place huh? I guess? HAHA
Then we ordered, soon the food came.
Then we ate, ate and ate, and i keep feed Nana french fries and my fish & chips.
And she said,"if i know why i grow fat, is all because of you"
And i just keep laughing away and continue feeding her, and she also continue eating. HAHA
And she got dessert too, a chocolate cake, well, in the end, kiddo nana named this cake into something funny funny, well is not a very good name. =x
We talked a lot a lot, some "clean" topic huh, i think..?

[ I hope it will end very fast, then another matter is gonna be is in Mar, i hope he meant what he said. ]

I'm gonna go back work as promoter, i'm so bored with my life now, how i wish i totally no need to work, i find it super super boring. Study, work, study then work again. Is a cycle.
Boring cycle. =.=

So i decided to work back as promoter, as and when i like i will work, the time also very flexible. =x
In other words, I'm lazy la, i don't want my work time so fix.

I need to go back work ASAP, cause I'm going to HK during August.
Well, a big big hole gonna burn in my pocket.

*NEWS*
I'm gonna work for F1 again this year. :D
I'm gonna put braces this year. :D
I'm gonna to obtain my plans. :D
I'm gonna change a lot in myself. :D
I'm gonna have to make a decision. ( within a month, i think) ~.~
I had given up already. =x

*BAD NEWS*
I'm gonna have my check up on Monday. -.-"
I'm gonna do X-ray on Thursday. -.-"
LOL, is not bad news la.
Just normal routine i have to follow. =x

Anyway, will blog till here. Tire already


9:55 PM