<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2460171755709109667?origin\x3dhttp://backatone-nightmare.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
don't rely on me.
i'm your soul.



A.O.Z.Y does not belong to here
no one can understand me, so don't bother to understand me then.
I'm utterly dead, and won't be revive.
no one is here to save.

Desires

tops & bottoms
HP


hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Amanda
nana :D
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, February 13, 2009

Okay, today service was..?
No service. HAHA
Cause kitchen was closed so we did nothing but set up restaurant.
David was the head, well, i think he did a great job.
He really manage to get all of us to move around, is a good sign.
And i can said he's really good.

He's gonna be the head again on Monday, sad to say, i will not be able to help out, cause i got something on after i take the SQL test. 28 pax on Monday, i can only say,"guys, work hard!!"
JIA YOU

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I'm here to wish everyone a early Happy Valentine Day.
May you spend your time with your loved one.
Only 1 huh, not ones. -.-"
Ermm, hmms...me huh? I don't know is it my love?
I doubt so.? :x

Oh ya, I'm done with everything. ( presents )
Fast huh?
I think so?
I have been doing for the past few weeks, including today, but today is the last day that i finally finish up my present.
I hope the person will like it. :D

Tomorrow will be a long day for me huh?
I need to go to Causeway Point to collect my shoes before i can go out.
FINALLY!!! My shoes is here. :D
I have been complaining to Amanda that why the Auntie still haven't call me, and she just continue laughing at me. DAMN IT!! What a evil woman she is, you woman.

she's down and emo today, but she said she's fine, since she did not want to say much, i did not probe anymore.
If she did not want to say, no matter how I'm gonna ask she will just keep quiet. I guess i can keep quiet too, cause i said once, if she did not say anything no matter how i ask her, i will also keep quiet. I guess i still don't know her well. :x

Anyway, what's done is done.
Nothing can change it.
Nobody can change it.
I hope you will really understand what i said.
I hope that you will know what you really want.
I hope you will know this is not an easy path.
And lastly, i hope you meant what you say, cause you can't afford to make any mistakes anymore.


9:57 PM