I realised that i did not mention how i spend my V day right?
Ya i think so.
I woke up early in the morning to prepare my stuffs, then went to Causeway Point to get some stuffs that i need, then headed home again to do some stuffs again then went out again.
Okay, something called "secret"
Well, i guess only 1 person know what secret huh, cause i also know her secret too.
Okay, it's just a thing I'm not suppose to say it out, she said to me.
Is a secret within you and me huh, you know i know how the V Day was spend.
I seriously need to do something about it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow school, SIAN. Early in the morning is test already. -.-"
Then off i go, after test, I'm not gonna do service. :D
Then off off off i go very very far to do something. =x
okay, that's all for today.
♥ 10:52 PM