Hmm, today was a rather fulfil day huh?
Morning, i went to idental to have my x-ray and my plastic casts.
Oh oh, on march 4 going back for another consultation. :D
Then Nana messaged came in.
We message and message and message till i saw her in school when I'm on my way to school.
Then we stopped message till my service gonna end her message came in.
Then back to school for service. -.-"
Damn chaotic. o.o"
Because of some stupid reasons. -.-
Nothing much to talk about this service.
Anyway, i had a fun day man.
Amanda and me super super funny.
Hmm, I'm wondering sometimes by doing this am i in the wrong or am i right by doing it this way?
She said," i think you should just don't care about it."
I said," do you want me to treat her like how i treat another?"
She said," of course not la."
I said," den?"
* SILENT *
This was how we ended out conversation without any answer or conclusion. -.-"
Anyway, i might be going to Eric's place and work. :x
Haiz, my mind is really in a whirled. :x
My headaches are back again.
That's all for today.