Yesterday
A big day for me and my classmates, we were having our exams at Tourism Board, wine scholarship. Well, seriously, i don't know what is my results... I think i will pass but not the top 5 scorer, okay? HAHA.
Then after that, Mr Jonathan brought us to have lunch, Chicken Rice, the food was not bad, and we treat him for lunch, as he has been teaching us since we had join the wine scholarship.
Then after that, he brought us to Shaw Tower, to have wine tasting, i can said that the wine are very nice to drink, especially Chardonnay & Moscato. I love it, i will go back with Gerald to buy for this year Christmas Feast. WEE WEE COOL~~~~
Then, Celeste, Eric, Gerald & me headed down to Cineleisure, to meet Fionna and to watch a movie.
We watched "Passengers", kinda of mystery movie?? And you know, before the movie starts, i actually fall asleep -.-
And when i woke up, the movie was like already showing 10mins? I think so.
After the movie, everyone were going back home, except Fionna & me. OH MY GOD, can you guys think?? Is a weekend!!! And everyone were heading back home so EARLY???!!
So Fionna & me went to Centre Point, supposed to get something, but too bad, it had sold out again?(I think Amanda know what i mean)
Then we headed down to Fullerton, Starbucks. Well, Fionna got herself a drink and a pie, while me i just got a ice chocolate.
And we sat outside, enjoy the scenery,(but there is no scenery okay??)
So we were chit-chatting, having some some some "serious talk" huh? I suppose so??
I kinda of letting of my mind but is kinda of hard too, well, let nature take its course.
irealliicouldholdurhands4eva,tilledayuwillleaveme.
isitardorisiteasytomakeedreamcometrue?
iwisheveryhingudreamtofwillcometrue
butanotherthinkin,ihopeitwontcometrue,bcozitseemsi'mabadpersonisntit?
ijustwan2lovueverydayasdayspass,cani?