Well, I'm here to blog again, well i guess i can't do much tonight for my cocktail, because my hand is super super pain. -.-"
For the people who have questions for my previous post earlier on, I'm referring to everyone on this earth that includes me, but if you actually ask me about this, means that you are also one of the same kind, well, i have nothing to say.
But life is short, cherish whatever you have, don't ever let a person walk pass you, once it passes, it will be away forever, and won't be turning back again, life is to move forward but not to turn back, this applies to matters,people & things. And this applies to me too, not to turn back but to move on.
Well, nagging is over. =x
I'm gonna upload super super lots of pictures in my facebook, guys you can go take it from there, either i tag you all or you take from me in the facebook.
Anyway, i have to change my blog song la.
♥ 10:25 PM