Well, i just copy this from my friend's blog, okay, maybe is bad that i took her words, but is quite true, maybe this is like myself in the past but not now, HAHA, i just paste it in here, and you guys can just take a look of it.
Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.
Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
fI'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.
Don't know whether is it true for you guys, but i know for me now, is not.
Well, school starts tomorrow, T^T
It means that i do not have time again, for myself, or rather for yanling and others friends too, i promised her to bring her go sing (see) KTV & have steamboat.
Well, "O" level results are coming out soon, okay, is not i'm the one who getting the results, but Yanling, wish her all the best, i believe her results will be very good, because she is a person good in studying, but according what she said, during the "O" level period she did not study, so...~~~~ okay, i also don't know how to say already. HAHAHAHAHA
Chinese New Year is around the corner, OH MY GOD, IT MEANS I AM OLDER BY 1 YEAR AGAIN. T^T
Well, i shall blog till here, i don't what happen to the blogger, something went wrong, maybe again in awhile later
Edited : Yanling said that she studied only just 2 weeks before "O" level, cause she said that i wrote wrong in my blog, so now edit already, HAPPY?? HAHA