Well, i guess everyone did not update their blog except me huh?
Anyway, i just finished doing my cocktail, well, i did "small" changes in it. HAHA
Anyway, I'm still working on the name.
Today, school was quite chaotic? Because service was very corked up thanks to someone.
Anyway, I'm super FUCK UP with this person.
Anyway I'm not in a mood continue about this.
OH MY GOD!!! I GOT MY NAME FOR MY COCKTAIL, halfway blogging, i have the name already, I'M SO SO HAPPY!! HAHA
Well, back to my nagging again, I'm so so tired today, i don't know why, freaking super duper tire.
I think i will stop working for a period, in order to let my life back to normal. =)
In order to have time for my friends, my family and of course for my pals, who always stand by me no matter what. :D
COOL, i think something wrong is going on, super super wrong, HAHA but it is a sweet wrong thing that is happening anyway.
Well, blog till here ba..=)