Today went to NUSS for service..okay, service to serve VVIPs, even though there is President, but I'm not to serve President okay? HAHA, but anyway, he is just a human too, not made of gold or what okay? But everything seems to cork up, I'm not going back there anymore man.
I'm super super down today, when back to school to have a talk with Paul Paul, okay, i admitted it, okay?? I feel like I'm really a "JERK"??!! AH HUH??!!
I cried in front of him and Amanda, 7 years i have not drop 1 single tear at all, okay, maybe last year have, but once only because of~~~ but this year, i actually cried, and i still cried in front of 2 persons? Or maybe 3 persons? or 4? Whatever okay??!!
Whatever it is, I'm really really freaking emotionally & physically tired.
I'm so so tire, feel like just continue sleeping till i won't wake up, can it be true?
When I'm on my way back home, I was sleeping in the train, i was sleeping very soundly, because i feel tire, till Celeste wake me up, as she is alighting soon, when she touch me, she asked me,"why you are so hot?" I think she called me a few times before I'm awake, but I don't know why I'm hot, but Celeste said that I'm having a fever, but I think she's right.
I'm really having a fever, just got taken my temperature, guess how many degrees? Guess yourself okay? HAHA
I'm really feeling very unwell, I know that i cannot take it anymore already, well, let's see when i will collepes only, i think the time is coming already, and is getting nearer.
My dear friends, i know you guys are worrying about me, but honestly speaking, i feel like I'm just gonna go away for quite awhile, well, away as in I'm gonna stop contacting people, I'm really really very tire, i know that after you guys read my blog, will straight call me and ask me what happen, just call and ask, i won't be avoiding you guys or what, i will just say the truth, as i don't want you guys to worry about me.
Anyway, thanks to my dear little little friends who were there for me when I'm always down, never always fail to accompany me when i need it, and always will make me smile. Thank guys, i really appreciate it.