TIME CHECK- is 2.54am EARLY IN THE MORNING, and i'm not asleep yet. =.="
Well well well, why the hell am i in here blogging right in the middle of nowhere? Kinda of weird huh? I supposedly think so..??As i need to wake up like in another 5hours later for school...??
I was out just now, so sorry to guys who i talked earlier on in MSN, i did not reply anything, and i'm out of MSN within a second..??Ya i think
And i'm out after that.
Went to check facebook & friendster, okay, there are quite alot of people had updated their profiles, changed pictures and status, single or not single. HAHA
Should i change my picture too? I think i need to change, i've been using the same one for like years already? Okay, maybe not years but months la..LOL
Listening to "No Matter" again huh..HAHA, i just really love this song, maybe when i have more time i will edit everything in my blog, change the song to this. :D
The lyrics for "No Matter" sang by Angel
Doesn't Matter who you are with Doesn't matter where you are going Don't you know I'm still waiting here for you And Pray for you In the sunny days, Suns will light your day In the windy days, When will lead your way I have to say, you're my treasure moments Never gonna walk away In the rainy days, rains will share my tears In the stormy days, storms will steal my pain Just go your way and leave things all behind Spread your wings and fly away I'm pretending you are mine I'm wishing you'll be mine The moments we share never die You've make a difference to my life
Actually there are a few sentences gone, hmm, and i don't know why??
Well, the main part that i like is when the start of "in the rainy days.."
I just find this lyrics meaningful and really can touches my heart, deeply, i mean really deep.
Sometime when it rains, how i hope that the rain will help me wash away everything in my mind that i do not want to remember, but it doesn't help. That's why i fall sick super super easy, hmm, maybe i walk too much under the rain??
Well, so don't be surprise if i fall sick during the rain season, -.-"
Anyway, i'm like getting emo-ing? I think..????
Well, i suppose so, but things always don't turn out the way how people want, oh ya, i forgot to say that i have a few cuts on my ~~~~~~~~~~ well, i seriously don't know how did i get the cuts, this means that i'm seriously really don't know what actually happen to myself? Well, i'm just repeating the same sentence =.=
Now i really need to ...~~~
Till here for the moment, will update again