<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2460171755709109667?origin\x3dhttp://backatone-nightmare.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
don't rely on me.
i'm your soul.



A.O.Z.Y does not belong to here
no one can understand me, so don't bother to understand me then.
I'm utterly dead, and won't be revive.
no one is here to save.

Desires

tops & bottoms
HP


hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Amanda
nana :D
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, January 11, 2009

请告诉她 我不爱他
笑著难过 自我惩罚
想终止这一切挣扎
横了心 说真心谎话
别告诉她 我还想她
恨总比爱容易放下
当泪水堵住了胸口
就让沉默 代替所有回答
我才终于明白 办不到的承诺
就成了枷锁
This is a song sang by JJ Lin.

A part from the lyrics i copy and paste here, i love this part, so i sharing with you guys, but I'm not putting this song as my blog song.

I suddenly think of a matter, a super super funny matter that happened yesterday at my friend's house, kinda of some "idiotic" stuffs, i think so..?ah huh???!!

I need to fulfill my promises that i made ASAP..??
I need to do a lot of things in the next 2 months..??
I need to think of a way out for the next 1 month..??
I need to think seriously about this matter..??
I need to get this for myself as birthday present..??
I need to find LOVE??? LOL!!!!!!!! HAHA (just crapping around)

Well, i guess sometimes when you're alone, what will you think of? A person or a matter?
When you's are alone, what will you think of? A person who always manage to cheer you up?
When you're alone,what will you think of? A person that you never thought you will think?

When I'm alone, i will think of a lot of things, happy or unhappy all have, this is a phase of my life, there are always unhappy stuffs surrounding me, of course there are happy stuffs too.
A phase where i need to reset my thoughts and my mindset. How i wish i can be like others that don't think a lot, but i knew i cannot, a lot of things i have seen it by myself, by my own eyes, how i wish i do not need to witness all this, but i knew i cannot, surrounding does not allow me to do so.
I'm just a normal human-being, but because of something, it changes my whole life, whereby i seen the humans' evil side, a dirty part of them, made me feel so disgusted with the reality, even though i, myself maybe belong to them too, but this is in order to protect myself.
I simply feel so disheartened and disgusted with the ways how they act. A part where everyone do not like to see.
But i see everything, i kept quiet, i remained silence, i remained calm & i stayed away from them. But you never know what I'm thinking, because I'm able to hide from everyone, you might think I'm a kind of this person or that kind of person. But who knows the truth? What kind of person i am? I might don't even know for myself
Well, from today onwards, i will just keep to myself and i shall allow no one to hurt or lie to me. If i find out someone lies, you will be a no friend of mine, and i really mean it, i realised that in the past, I am really really too soft-hearted.

The night where everybody are sleeping soundly,
there is a person, who don't sleeps
there is a person, the mind is floating
there is a person, the heart is painful
and no one is there to give a hand,
and pushes away from the person;
thus the person is hurt,
and locked up ever since then;
never let go of anything,
never said anything,
but simply just stay away from everyone.







11:48 PM