Okay, today school was rather BORING?? Worse then yesterday i think..??
Everyone were like soon to fall asleep? Okay me too, but i did not sleep, because i keep disturbing Fionna, in order not to make myself to sleep in class, i keep disturbing her, >< LOL
Everyone seem very uptight today? As my sir was holding a pair of scissors, preparing to cut the people's hair that are very very long, but seems like only a few got this "punishment" HAHA
Today Rajeev's lesson was cancelled, so Mr.Paul take over it, so it was like, a sleeping lesson again? A super super super long chat, or rather a discussion?
Then we have the wine lesson again, but today we were self-studying, as Mr Jonathan was busy, manage to study awhile, till my hand phone rang. Well troubles always start when my hand phone RINGS!!
Well, my head is pain, I'm having a relapse of my headaches, and my medicine had finished, this means i have to really go for my check up now, i did not went for my check up last year, i actually skip for the past ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! LOL
Well, let me see see, when I'm free to go for the check up, well, NO TIME??!!?? I think
Anyway, I'm seriously feeling the pain pain pain...super PAIN
Okay, tomorrow few of us will be excused from school, as we will be going to NUSS to serve, serve who, we are gonna serve President, if we will be able to get near him, HAHA.
Then I'm gonna go back to school again, for wine & cocktail stuffs, and another important stuff, a super super important stuff, that really cause myself a severe headaches.
Well, i just really hope that everything will come to an end by tomorrow is the best or by Friday. I just wanna get out of this, my dear friend.
I just reached home not long, i'm so so so TIRE, but still i have to do some research and some stuffs, and you know what??!!! I'm hungry again!!!!!! Honestly speaking, i really have taken my dinner, but why just after 2hours i'm hungry again?? This is my 1st time that i feel hungry so fast. Well, that's too bad, i can only eat tomorrow morning as my house has nothing to eat at all, -.-
Well, I'm now msn-ing with a few of my friends, some heart-to-heart talking, i guess?? HAHA
Honestly speaking, i don't know what to blog already, because my headaches are super super pain till i can't think of anything, so I'm just gonna stop at here, wait till my mind is on the right track.
If only the world don't change till i dead, how good can it be?
Sometimes i will think, what will happen if i do not know you?
Sometimes i will think, is this the right decision?
Well, there are no answer for it. =)