Now listening to "没有如果" sang by Fish Leong, this is a super super nice nice song. I love it.
Decided to blog halfway when I'm studying for my test for tomorrow, OH MY GOD, super sian, right after of 2days break, I'm gonna have a test, though the test is rather easy, i think so?
Msn a few of my friends, i knew what you said just now in msn la, i knew what you mean, but to confirm my own doubts i have to ask you, what do you mean. You know who i am referring to.
Well, i guess she's right, is a very bad thing to do like that huh? Is the matter not the person bad. =)
The person is good by nature. LOL
But is wrong to lead into this way, i guess.
But I'm glad that I'm not mislead la.
HAHA
But also cannot say is misleading, well, then i guess i don't know how to say already.
Anyway, people always mislead me la, i thinks so. -.-"
I'm always a clueless, speechless, brainless huh? HAHA
Anyway, it does not matter already, because this whole matter i'm clueless, speechless & brainless with it, even though i knew about it. :D
Well, then just don't care lor.
Gonna go back to my study again.
BYE BYE guys.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy these 2days break. :D
TAKE CARE, WITH LOVES.