Sometimes in life not everything will get into your way in whatever you want, some gain, some lost.
I believe that everyone feel like this too. But who will know the future? Whether overall, you are gaining or losing, not concern about money but others too, example, friendships?Love?etc?
I was thinking lots and lots of stuffs, but the stuffs make me feel damn hot in my chest and my mind is in a mess.
I'm just in a helpless situation now, even i myself do not have the confident that i will be able to save myself, feel like crying, shout, cut my hand......etc.
Sometimes i will feel that everyone around me will betray me except my family & CY. Both are equally important to me.
But when i really want to trust a person, the person seems always will do something that i will refrain myself from trusting him/her.
Why do people always do things to let others to stop trusting?Do they know that they are also indirectly hurting the people, this will cause the people to stop trust the others, ain't they very selfish??I feel they are very selfish.
Sometimes i asked myself,"what will i feel again when i see you again?"
But you gave me the answer whenever i see you, the answer is that i've learnt to let go off you, i do not feel anything whenever i see you. I have learn to let go but it seems that you are the one who did not let go the past. Why you are always giving me the idea that you did not give up on me?
You are just torturing me, making myself like a fool, acting like a fool in front of you. I'm very lucky that i'm able to let go of you, even though you will not be with me in the future, not in the past, not now and not in the future. I swear
Just let it go, can you??Just let me go, let me vanish in front of you, let me walk in front of you, let me stop talking to you.