Okay, today i can said that i really have a very very CRAZY DAY!!!! I actually tried to freak Fionna but she said it is normal, she does not feel freak out at all..!!!LOL
I think I'm super high today, i actually said to Fionna, "be my girlfriend." Okay, i do not even know whether i mean it or i just say it out, then Amanda laughed when she heard what i said, and she told me, "NO, she's OFF LIMITS"
Fionna told me that she is ON LIMITS, so which one should i listen? During the journey to my work place, i told Fionna that i will give up, but she told me no, you should not give up, then i said again, then both of us give up, and she no again, so is this mean anything? Should i give up?
Maybe i should, be friends better then be a couple. =)
♥ 12:44 AM