I don't understand why Eric could say something out that he finds it funny and nice, i totally don't find it the same way as him, i simply just find him as a JERK. I'm so sorry that i actually have to scold my own friend in my blog, but i am really find him as a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.
I always tell myself that he is not that kind of person, but i really don't know why when at this point of time he can still joke about it, maybe he really thought he is just cracking a joke, but i'm sorry, to me is not. I have told you before, when come to this kind of matter, don't ever play or joke about it. I'm freaking damn fuck up with him. Okay, i shall stop at here.
Today work day is damn boring, is really just sit down there and do paper work. PAPER PAPER PAPER WORK..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But overall, quite fun.=)
♥ 7:00 PM