Today is a fantastic day, SGP people came to Amber restaurant and have lunch. Jett, ShuAi, Adrian, Stuart, Gene, David, Pat and her whole gang. The whole restaurant half of it is our own people except a couple, MR ERIC LIU. A super super super bad guy i can say, maybe is my own opinion, or myself that i really don't like him, don't like him to hell, just can't stand him at all.
Is a big gathering today, took alot of pictures with them,will update here ASAP. I took with ShuAi and Jett alone. Hahaha, simply love both of them alot, especially Jett, a very good lady, though i know that some people don't like her, but then i still like her alot, haha, i think some of them have the same thinking as mine too.
Ended around 4plus in the afternoon, and I'm really really super tired, from my school walking to the station, i was yawning all the way, even now I'm blogging, I'm still yawning.
Whatever, I'm still very very tire, wanna sleep ealry tonight but seems that the answer is "NO"
Gonna blog till here already, will update again
♥ 11:01 PM