Today i went to CWP with my sister to swap the set-up box to digital, so i was the one to unpluck the wires and I'm also the one who have to pluck in the wires back again, okay, i shall say my skills still not bad, at least, I'm still able to set it back and we are able to watch, haha.
I'm not a very good techician in the 1st place anyway.
And now, i have every channels to watch, many many many, including, CARTOON NETWORK!!!
I was like super high, how long have i not watch cartoon already, is really really very long.
So i shall watch till i shiok shiok now.
Tomorrow Pat and the others are coming to Amber and eat, feeling so happy that they are coming and eat, Shu Ai is also coming, she's a funny girl, HAHA
Hopefully tomorrow i will hear good news from Eric, i swear after all this, I'm gonna stop, once and for all.
♥ 7:12 PM