I was wondering sometimes, whether do miracles happen?But i believe that it won't happen, some people believe in miracles, some don't. And what about me? Maybe i can say I'm in the middle, but when come to the reality, actually i don't. But when come to the most critical part, i might pray miracles will happen, but actually this is just trying to me myself for hoping that it will happen, but usually, it does not happen at all, THE ANSWER IS TOTALLY NO.
No matter how hard you pray for the miracles to happen, but it won't happen at all, totally no.
But I'm really out of ways already, especially when the time is getting nearer and nearer, hopefully i will just pray that miracles to happen, even once, I'm also happy.
I now only can hope that MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN, EVEN ONCE, I'M ALSO FEEL HAPPY.
♥ 9:59 PM