Now blogging during my free time, if not later I'm going out i will not be able to blog for the next few days, unless I'm able to use laptop or what. =)
Today ends sch around 3pm, cool right? This is the 1st time that my service ended so early, so happy, and i went to watch High School Musical 3 at Tiong Bahru Plaza, the hulu hulu place, hahahahaha.. This time i watch with Amanda, Eric & Celeste, in the theatre, the people are so little, today is the 1st day launched in Spore, yet there isn't much people inside the theatre!!! This is the 1st time i watched a movie that is famous in Spore, yet there is so little people. Maybe the place is really really very very hulu hulu place, hahahahahaha...
The movie is COOL & DRAMATIC!!!!!!!! Cool is because of all the dance and the people acted inside, i just simply love them. Dramatic is because some parts in the movie, are really really very funny, really very dramatic, I'm not able to explain in here, you guys out there go and watch it and you will know what i mean. =)
The movie ended around 6.50pm, almost to 7pm, making me so tired and surprising, this time
when I'm watching movie that i never sleep inside. HAHAHAHAHAHA...
Okay, I'm gonna go off already, will update when I'm free over the weekend. Bye guys.
♥ 10:06 PM