I was busy saving pictures from my email, as i need to compile everything into a movie or maybe a slide show when I'm going to graduate in 2010. Need to compile every single picture together and show it to our whole class when we are having our graduation party. Oh my god, i need to do a good job on this. =)
Next week, Monday, I'm going to be the head waitress, i need to think of the menu stuffs, etc.
I'm just going to have headaches on it anyway.=(
Today school was boring, morning 8am, we have our presentation, and 11am, we have our life skills lesson. After that, we have our lunch break, after lunch break, went back for presentation again. Okay, i can say that is SUPER BORING!!! Going to fall asleep as the others were explaining their presentation. And the most funniest thing is that, Fionna and me were writing on a piece of paper,(another way of talking), and Celeste and Amanda, who are behind us, were doing the same thing like us.
Fionna said that I'm sweet, HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm always sweet at anytime & anywhere. LOL
I'm just trying to compliment myself. =)
I'm tired, gonna blog to here
Anyway, will update soon again
♥ 9:22 PM