<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2460171755709109667?origin\x3dhttp://backatone-nightmare.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
don't rely on me.
i'm your soul.



A.O.Z.Y does not belong to here
no one can understand me, so don't bother to understand me then.
I'm utterly dead, and won't be revive.
no one is here to save.

Desires

tops & bottoms
HP


hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Amanda
nana :D
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
May 2011
July 2011
March 2012

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, September 8, 2008

Moshimo negai ga kanau nara
Toiki wo shiroi bara ni kaete
Aenai hi ni wa heyajuu ni kazarimashou
Anata wo omoinagara

Darling, I want you aitakute
Tokimeku koi ni kakedashi sou na no
Maigo no you ni tachisukumu
Watashi wo sugu ni todoketakute

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa
I'm just woman
Fall in love

If my wishes can be true
Will you change my sighs
To roses, whiter roses
Decorate them for you
Thinkin' 'bout you every night
And find out where I am
I am not
Livin' in your heart

Darling, I need you dou shite mo
Kuchi ni dasenai negai ga aru no yo
Doyou no yoru to nichiyou no
Anata ga itsumo hoshii kara

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa
I'm just woman
Fall in love
Darling, you love me ima sugu ni A
nata no koe ga kikitaku naru no yo
Riyote de hoho wo osaete mo
Tohou ni kureru yoru ga kirai

Daiyaru mawashite te wo tometa
I'm just a woman
Fall in love

I love this song alot..is a japanese song, sang by Olivia..=)


Don't you remember
When you were here
Without a thinking
We were caught in fire
I've got a love song
But where it goes
Three loving hearts are
Pullin' apart of one
Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more.

I always wonder what u're thinkin, do u noe tat wateva u do n u says, will always be inside my mind. I wont forget wat u had said or wat u had did. Not only i wont forget, i always rmb in my heart too.
I noe is hard to explain things in words, as words doesnt mean everything, n i noe tat words r nt able to express myself in a proper way/proper manner.
But i want u to noe tat, u r like me, nt a perfect person, but u attracts me in every ways.
But do u hav e same thinkin as mine, i dunno. I wont ask u too. Is hard for me to guess wat u're thinkin, i tink u hav a hard time too, to think wat i'm thinkin.
But my mind is always tellin me nt to do tis n tat, but wheneva i see u, i'm nt able to control myself. Purely sae tat i'm more n more dotin on u.
As days pass, e more i miss u n e more i wan2 see u, but time n place always dont allow us to do so.
Juz rmb, i will always be here for u. My actions will show wat i mean. I Love U


8:26 PM